- MyChart, Lucy and MyChart Central
Associated Physicians is Excited to Offer MyChart to our Patients
As a Community Connect Partner of Meriter Hospital, Associated Physicians uses Meriter's Epic electronic health record system for all of our patient information. This means that you also have access to your Associated Physicians patient information through Meriter MyChart.
Benefits of using Meriter MyChart:
- Schedule, cancel and view appointments
- Securely send electronic messages to your health care providers
- Receive laboratory test results online
- View your medications, allergies, immunizations and diagnoses
- View your medical information on your iPhone, iPad or Android
To activate your MyChart account or request proxy access to someone’s account who you care for, visit mychart.meriter.com or ask a clinic staff member about MyChart at your next clinic visit.
Introducing Lucy and MyChart Central
Meriter MyChart and their Community Connect Partners have teamed up to make managing your health easier than ever
- Access all of your MyChart accounts, including those from the Madison-area and nationwide healthcare organizations, from one place, with a single username and password.
- Store permanent copies of your medical record and take them with you wherever you go.
- Share your own health information or information from Associated Physicians with all organizations where you receive care.
- Lucy is independent of any healthcare organization so this information will be available to you, online, wherever you go.
How to sign up for MyChartCentral and Lucy:
- Log into your Meriter MyChart account: mychart.meriter.com
- Under My Linked Records in the menu on the left, click Learn More.
- Follow the instructions on the screens that follow.
- Check your e-mail for an activation message, and follow the activation link to get started!
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions regarding your medical information in MyChart or if you need information beyond what is available to you online, please call Associated Physicians at
For website and technical questions, please call the patient help desk at 888-256-3554.